Sunday, February 9, 2014

‘Ride Along’ a film with way too much Hart


“Ride Along”

This image released by Universal Pictures shows Ice Cube, left, and Kevin Hart in a scene from “Ride Along."


Any enjoyment to be had from the film “Ride Along” depends upon the viewer’s opinion of comedian, star and lollipop guild member Kevin Hart. There was a solid segment of the audience at my screening  who took much glee in Hart’s motormouth mania and repeated pratfalls, and those people had glowing things to say as they left the theater.
I, on the other hand, left the room exhausted and in a state akin to Simpsons’ antagonist Mr. Burns after Maggie Simpson shot him: all I could say was “Kevin Hart, Kevin Hart” as I shook my head forth and back in bewilderment.

Read the rest here ...





No comments:

Post a Comment